About this course
An airline transport pilot license is the highest level of aircraft pilot certificate. It allows you to begin training as an airline transport pilot with no previous aeronautical experience.
This course includes commercial pilot license (CPL) with a multi-engine instrument rated (ME + IR) license including the airline transport pilot license theory, As well as airline multi-crew co-commercial (MCC) certificate endorsement completed in a professional flight simulator, FNPT II / MCC A11BE200GT PROLINE 21 GLASS COCKPIT? EASA / ICAO / DACM approved simulator.
The theoretical courses are taught in English
However, for the practical part, we are following the Algerian civil aviation authority standards under ICAO approval
The program splits as follows:
- 150 F / H FOR THE CPL (VFR / SE). TECNAM P2002JF.
- 35 SIM / H FOR THE IR. FNPT II / MCC A11 BE200GT, EASA / ICAO / DACM APPROVED SIMULATOR.
- 20 F / H FOR THE (ME / IFR). TECNAM P2006T.
- 25H / THEO + 25 / SIM FOR THE MCC TRAINING. FNPT II / MCC A11 BE200GT, EASA / ICAO / DACM APPROVED
- 18 years or older on qualification
- Algerian medical examination Class 01
- Recommended Education background: Mathematics, Physics
- English language proficiency level 4
- High school certificate or equivalent.